Are you a Midwife looking to be valued & supported in private midwifery practice?
Check out Coast Life Midwifery:
We are a private midwifery practice on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland offering woman-centred pregnancy, birth and postnatal care. We are passionate and committed midwives, supporting women to make informed choices and be active participants in their care.
Coast Life Midwifery provides experienced and evidenced based midwifery care to women and families whether they choose to birth in hospital or at home. We believe as midwives that providing midwifery continuity of care will enhance, protect and support the normal physiological process of childbirth.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Endorsed Midwives to join our expanding private midwifery practice, currently there are part-time and full time case-load positions available. The successful applicant will receive a salary plus superannuation and all midwives providing primary midwifery care, are eligible for 6 weeks paid leave.
- Endorsed Midwife
- Readiness for credentialing, to provide birth care at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Midwifery continuity of care experience and caseload management
- Able to meet mandatory Queensland Health requirements 2021
- Full drivers licence
- Committed to midwifery clinical governance
- Committed to working in a small team of midwives
- Up to date mandatory training for midwives – including NeoResus, PROMPT, BLS and Fetal Surveillance training through RANZCOG.
Midwifery experience with women who choose to birth at home
Completion of ACM Midwifery Practice Review Program
For further information or if you have any questions
Please email your application to email@example.com with a cover letter, current CV and contact details by 01/11/21.